Tuesday, July 8, 2014

RHOBH's New Season Is On An Popping - Kyle Richards & Lisa Vanderpump Prepare To Do Battle

Something tells me that this season of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills will have some major fireworks. The new season has already begun filming. Recently, I saw Lisa Vanderpump after a long absence. Our paths hadn't crossed in a while. Did she get some work done? She looks great and I saw her over seeing a party for her daughter Pandora. A while back I saw Kyle Richards enjoying a big lunch party that included her husband Mauricio. So what is in store for these two reigning Queens of Reality? Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump will be up to their old tricks and some new ones (I'm sure) vying for power as Adrienne Maloof and Camile Grammer are set to return in small doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment