Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blake Griffin Ignores Question On Clippers Sale

It is a tricky thing but NBA players are controlled. They can't say what they want which makes the whole "ownership" thing even more distasteful. After going to so many Clippers games in the past, I'm still torn about going to any more in the future. The Donald Sterling fiasco and not being aware of his discriminatory housing practices as well as his racism and other negatives, made me realize that what I give my money to means I'm supporting the views of the people who own the business. It was a sobering thought. Who owns what and who plays is a serious issue. The Lords and the serfs - the masters and slaves - the owners and the workers is a disturbing dance that has been going on for eons.
But it seem to come down that most of us will do just about anything for money. It is the world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment