Thursday, August 21, 2014

V. Stiviano Despite Love Child Tale Says Donald Sterling Is Gay

TMZ is reporting that V. Stiviano just outed Donald Sterling. According to their story, TMZ is quoting that V. Stiviano said that "she was his beard and that Donald Sterling is gay." Didn't she say she was Donald's "right hand man". Then she said she never slept with him. Later V. said she had a love child with Sterling. Now Stiviano claims pimp daddy Donald Sterling is gay. I think V. stands for Vendetta in more ways than one. Which story is it. The funny thing is I heard a rumor a while ago that Sterling was gay but their was no proof just gossip. But nothing in Hollyweird surprises me. I think Diary of A Hollywood Street King was first to drop that bomb about the former Clippers owners being a homosexual. Regardless, money talks and freaks walk.
After seeing Donald Sterling over the weekend, then his wife earlier this week and then to see V. Stiviano today, I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her/him/beard/mistress/mother/famewhore.

No comments:

Post a Comment